Whether you're a young MAP who's just learning about your sexuality or an experienced MAP-rights advocate, we're glad to have you in our community! We provide a safe, supportive environment for MAPs and allies by prioritising privacy, staff transparency, and democracy.
We are inclusive of MAPs who hold a variety of beliefs on sensitive topics and may need a place to discuss or receive support. We understand that it's not our place to judge you for your thoughts.
What is a 'MAP'?
A MAP is a person who is attracted to minors younger than 15 years old who are significantly younger than themself. 'MAP' is an umbrella term that includes nepiophiles (primarily attracted to ages 0-4), paedophiles (ages 3-11), and hebephiles (ages 10-14).
- Members must be at least 15 years old.
- Members agree that OMC and its staff are not liable for any form of inconvenience or injury sustained from participating in OMC.
- Members agree to be bound by any guidelines subsequently created by the community.
- Members may give and receive peer support in a safe, inclusive environment. However, support may not include encouraging unlawful sexual activity with minors or encouraging the use of unlawful sexual imagery of real minors.
- Members may view, critique, and suggest revisions to the Community Policy.
- Members with the MAP or Non-MAP role may participate in the Democratic Process.
- Members with the MAP or Non-MAP role may view and contribute to staff conversations with exception for those containing private information about members or private information about the server.
- Members may hold and express a variety of viewpoints, including those that are unpopular.
- Members may discuss topics in channels that are appropriate for those topics; off-topic discussion may be redirected.
- Members may not use OMC to engage in activity that violates Swedish law.
- Members may not disclose commission of unadjudicated crimes related to sexual activity with minors, abuse or maltreatment of minors or adults, or sexual imagery of real minors.
- Members may not disclose private information about other members without their written permission. Private information includes identifying information and information about a member’s personal life.
- Members may not engage in combative, harassing, abusive, hateful/hostile, or trolling behaviour that harms members or the community or violates Swedish law. This includes agitation against ethnic groups, incitements of terrorism, and unlawful depictions of violence.
- Members may not send, link to, advertise, request, or offer nude or sexually explicit content anywhere in the server (including DMs)—including 1) adult pornography, 2) child pornography, 3) nude or nonude commercial modelling produced for sexual gratification, 4) fictional pornography, 5) non-pornographic images from sets of pornographic images, 6) written erotica, and 7) all other forms of nude or sexually explicit content—except when the content is portrayed in a legal, academic context and is being shared for educational purposes in OMC.
- Members may not give medical advice to other members. Any advice given in OMC is layperson’s advice. Always consult a medical professional for medical advice.
- Members may not directly quote or post screenshots of comments posted in #support-requests-1, #support-requests-2, and #venting outside of OMC without permission.
Interested in Joining?
To join OMC, go to https://chat.mapcommunity.org/register/xhYQ5zmWwy4sQFsAac (Onion) and create an account.
When a new account is created, the new member is added to the channels Announcements, Policy, and The Courtyard. New members should read through Policy. In The Courtyard, members will be required to answer 8 questions:
- Are you at least 15 years old?
- Are you a MAP?
- Do you agree to the OMC Community Policy? (https://chat.mapcommunity.org/terms-of-service (Onion))
- (optional) Are you a member of another MAP community that OMC staff can verify your identity on? If so, what community, and what is your username?
- What is one thing that members may do in OMC according to the Community Guidelines?
- What does Community Guideline 14 say? Violating this Community Guideline can result in your account being deactivated.
- Which Community Guideline prohibits admissions of unadjudicated crimes related to sex with minors, abuse or maltreatment, and illegal images of real minors?
- What is one otherthing that members may not do in OMC according to the Community Guidelines?
If needed, people may contact OMC staff by email at
or by Session at:
Non-MAPs who wish to join the community may do so by largely the same process as MAPs. However, Non-MAPs are not given the MAP role. They are given the Non-MAP role. This gives them access to fewer channels.
OMC relies on anonymous donations to operate. If you would like to help keep the community operational, please consider donating. Donations are accepted by Monero and Etherium. Members who donate may claim a Donator role. If a member donates an entire month's hosting fees or more, they may claim a Donator role that they choose the name of.
OMC's Monero address:
OMC's Etherium address: